Lanny Davis is available for speaking engagements in 2013 on a number of speech topics.
For sample speeches, watch Lanny speak at a number of venues below:
Keynote to the ACG National Capital’s Strategic Growth Conference 2013
Interview with Political Buzz
Book Speech to the Nixon Library (April 2013)
City Club of Cleveland (March 22, 2013)
Crisis management: What to do when the ?!#@ hits the fan?
Lanny Davis shares his stories working on several of the biggest issues and crises of our time. What keeps you up all night and what don’t you want the New York Times to write about? Davis reveals what individuals and companies must do to survive the inevitable crossfire. As President Bill Clinton’s chief spokesman Davis was the White House’s first line of defense against the press corps and the reporters’ first point of contact. From rapid response to the war room, Lanny Davis gives an animated, insightful and sometimes comedic presentation that will leave your audience wanting more.
Lanny Davis has handled the cases of public figures from Martha Stewart to Dan Snyder, from Whole Foods to Representative Charlie Rangel. Drawn from Davis’s extensive background working on high-profile cases, Lanny discusses how he assisted countless companies, politicians, and celebrities get out from under dark storm clouds and how an evolving crisis can be solved.
What keeps you up all night and what don’t you want the New York Times to write about? Lanny reveals what individuals and companies must do to survive the inevitable crossfire. As President Bill Clinton’s chief spokesman for handling “scandal matters,” Davis had the unenviable job of briefing reporters and answering their pointed questions against the president and his aides. He was the White House’s first line of defense against the press corps and the reporters’ first point of contact. Lanny discusses his 3 legged stool approach to all crisis’s involving law, media and politics.
(1) Advantages of having attorney-client privilege to develop most effective, accurate and complete media messages
(2) Media-monitoring of critical issues for clients
(3) Developing proactive communications strategies to address client problems, including use of media and litigation to achieve client solutions
From rapid response to the war room, Lanny Davis gives an animated, insightful and sometimes comedic presentation that will leave your audience wanting more.
An Insider’s View on National Politics
Lanny Davis gives an insider’s view on what’s happening behind the scenes in Washington. As he frequently does during frequent appearances on Fox News and other cable news shows, Davis is not afraid to tell it like it is and debate other individuals.
Successful Governing Thru Leadership, Strength, and Consensus
Lanny Davis provides his ideas for solutions-based governing in Washington. As one of President Clinton’s closest advisors; he knows first-hand what strategies are necessary to reach consensus and eliminate the gridlock in Washington.
- ‘Crisis Management in the Age of the Internet: How to Fight the Misinformation “Swarm of Bees”
- Finding your solution in Washington: A New Approach
- Dispute Resolution – A Non-Mediating Approach
- When Will They Ever Learn? Why Crisis Management 101 Rules Are Forgotten
- Why Lawyers Need to Learn How to Talk To Media – Rather Than “No Comment”
- The Need for Attorney Client Privilege for Effective Crisis Management
- The One Exception to “Tell I All, Early” Rule of Crisis Management – Criminal Investigations – But What to Do Anyway
- Country Promotion Strategies Conference (November 13, 2012)
- PR News’ Media Relations Next Practices Conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., (November 30, 2012)
- Daily Download Pre-Inaugural Breakfast: Media and Beltway Gridlock (January 18, 2013)
- 2013 Strategic Growth Conference (February 26, 2013)
- City Club of Cleveland (March 22, 2013)
- Nixon Library (April 17, 2013)
- Commonwealth Club (April 19, 2013)
- National Law Journal and Crisis Litigation (May 1, 2013)